My dad started juggling a little while ago, and this summer I randomly decided that I wanted to learn how to as well. We are hoping to get good enough that we can both juggle at the same time and learn some fancy tricks. My aunt Marcia thinks that my mom's whole side of the family should all learn to juggle so that we can learn a cool trick and try out for America's Got Talent.
I am a 21 year old college student who loves photography and thought that I would share some of my experiences :)
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
This is for you, Marcia!
Today, I do not have a picture to put up. Instead, I have a video of a little skill that I learned this summer :)
My dad started juggling a little while ago, and this summer I randomly decided that I wanted to learn how to as well. We are hoping to get good enough that we can both juggle at the same time and learn some fancy tricks. My aunt Marcia thinks that my mom's whole side of the family should all learn to juggle so that we can learn a cool trick and try out for America's Got Talent.
My dad started juggling a little while ago, and this summer I randomly decided that I wanted to learn how to as well. We are hoping to get good enough that we can both juggle at the same time and learn some fancy tricks. My aunt Marcia thinks that my mom's whole side of the family should all learn to juggle so that we can learn a cool trick and try out for America's Got Talent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If teaching doesn't work out for you Soph you can join the circus!
ReplyDeleteHey Sophie - your mom is onto something. When we went on our cruise there was a juggler on board. He did approximately a 30 minute show. You could spend the rest of your life cruising the seven seas!
ReplyDelete