Sunday, August 8, 2010

Music Man/Outlet Shopping

First off, a picture from last night!

100808-000348

This is one of my best friends- Elise!  After going to the Music Man last night (a wonderful production, I might add), Elise came over to my house for a little bit, and we ended up taking some pretty interesting pictures on my webcam.  I have messed around with it a little bit before, but this was the first time that I actually took pictures.  And it was super fun.  The more… interesting… ones will not be posted on here, though.

 

Now on to today.  Today my family and I went shopping in the Wisconsin Dells outlet mall, which was really fun.  They have all been there before, but this was my first time going.  The other times they went all happened to be when I was working.  Hope that they didn’t do that on purpose….

IMG_3153

What do you think?  Should my dad get a hat like that?  I tried on a similar one in brown, but I don’t think that I pulled it off quite as well as he does.  We all had a really fun time shopping, found some cute things, some scary things, and some really good food.

2 comments:

  1. Aww yay! I'm worthy enough to be mentioned in your blog! I'm glad you chose the most normal-looking one to go on here. Hehe. Your dad should definitely get that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete