Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy 75th, Grandpa Jim!!

Today was my Grandpa Jim’s 75th birthday, so we had a little party for him in Dodgeville with some relatives :)  It was supposed to be a surprise, but that didn’t work, so he knew about it.  That’s ok though, we still had a lot of fun!

Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera, so no pictures from this event.  So I decided to take some pictures of my dog to put up today, because my blog feels naked without pictures.  So here are pictures of my Irish Terrier, Trooper!

IMG_3269

Me and him <3  Eww I look gross.  Whatever.  It’s my blog, I can post gross pictures if I want to.

IMG_3270

Just him, in all his glory.  I was actually really excited that I was able to get this picture.  Usually, when he is being cute, he moves right before the picture takes.  But he was too distracted by a noise downstairs, and I was able to get this picture, which I think is really cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment