Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Break

The UW- Stevens Point has got to have the shortest Thanksgiving break ever.  We had class on Wednesday… lame.  So I did not get home until Wednesday night.

IMG_3500

I came home to this- my aunt and cousins from North Carolina staying at our house! :)  Unfortunately, I did not get to hang out with them very long, because their last night staying at our house was Wednesday.

IMG_3502

I also got to see my puppy Trooper! :D

The next day was, obviously, Thanksgiving!  Here is a picture of me and my sisters all dressed up nicely.

IMG_3507

Trooper did not want to be in this picture.

IMG_3514

Me, William, and Brenna.

IMG_3522

My setting at the “Grandchildren Table.”

IMG_3536

My sisters?  Getting along?  Suspicious.

The next day we got to go ice skating!

IMG_3559

Everyone getting their skates on

IMG_3571

Uncle Joe, Coco, and Aunt Mary.

IMG_3580

Dad and Mikey.

Overall, it was a very fun weekend, and a much needed break from school :)

1 comment: