So for Halloween weekend, my friends and I had lots of big plans :) First on our list was dress up night at Cru (Campus Crusade for Christ) on Thursday night.
Here I am with a bunch of my girls- Rebecca (hunter dude), Kirsten (gangsta), Dayleen (mime), Bethany (cowgirl), Bry (rock star), Marlee (fairy), and Me (eskimo) <3 It was super fun to see what everyone was dressed up as. One of my favorites was probably a girl on crutches who wore a Brett Favre jersey.
On Saturday we planned to go to a haunted house downtown and a haunted corn maze (isn’t the whole point of Halloween to scare yourself silly?) I was super excited because I have never been to a haunted corn maze before. And wouldn’t you know it- they were both closed. WHAT?! On Halloween weekend??? Who closes haunted things on HALLOWEEN WEEKEND??!! Lame. So a few of my friends and I rented The Wolfman from Redbox and had a movie night in my room. We still had a lot of fun :D
Update on the guys across the hall: If they have their door open and we open our door, the close theirs. Like I said, they are antisocial… but I am pretty sure it is just towards us.
No comments:
Post a Comment