Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Boots!

My sisters and I have all been looking all over for cute boots since the beginning of the summer.  I found a pair that I liked in the Boston Store, and last week Sarah called to tell me that they were on sale for $35!  So, of course, I had her pick them up for me, and I got them on Saturday :)

IMG_3320

I LOVE them!  I love how they look, and they are SUPER comfortable.  I have been waiting for the weather to warm up so that I can wear them with my new dress, but that doesn’t look like it is going to happen any time soon.  So I decided that I am going to wear them tomorrow with another outfit that I think will look cute :)

On another note, the lucky boys who live across from me got to watch me model these boots (with my sweat pants… sexy combination) not once, but TWICE last night while I showed them to my girlfriends.

1 comment:

  1. Ok Soph, we get it - your boots are cute. How about a new post though?

    ReplyDelete