Monday, September 6, 2010

A Weekend of Updates

I was originally going to stay in Stevens Point this weekend, since it was my first weekend back in college, but that ended up not happening.  Friday night I stayed in Point and had movie night with some of my friends, but Saturday morning I woke up to a text from my cousin asking if I was going to my Grandpa’s birthday picnic later that night.  I had no clue that he was even having a birthday picnic.  However, a lot of my friends went home this weekend, and my dad was up in Oshkosh bringing stuff to my sister that she forgot, so he swung by Point on the way back to pick me up and take me home.  And I had a really fun time :)

IMG_3299

Here are most of the people that came to the picnic :)

IMG_3300

My cousin Patrick (the one who told me about the party).

IMG_3307

Aunt Mary and Liz taking Aunt Mary’s canoe out for a ride.

IMG_3309

I also took a few pictures of the boats, because I thought it was a nice scene :)

The rest of my weekend was really fun, just hanging out with my parents and Brenna.  My mommy made all sorts of yummy food for me, including strawberry shortcake… YUM!

I got back to Point earlier this afternoon, and pretty much worked on homework all night.  Until eight o’ clock, when my friend Bry decided that a Girls Night would be fun :)

IMG_3310

There are some of my girls :) From left to right: Bethany, Megan, Bry, Kirsten, and Marlee!  Oh how I love them <3

No comments:

Post a Comment