Monday, October 11, 2010

Homecoming Weekend

So this weekend was Homecoming weekend in Stevens Point.  We beat Oshkosh 41-17 :)  I only went to the first half of the game though, it was SUPER hot outside.  Other fun Homecoming festivities included a dance that was pretty fun, and a rave that could have been better.

But that was all on Saturday.  And I have no pictures from Saturday.  So here are some pictures from Friday instead.  Some of my friends and I walked through Schmeeckle again, and Devin and I got to show off our mad juggling skills.

IMG_3372

I have no pictures of myself juggling because…. I was too busy juggling to take pictures.  Duh.

IMG_3375

From left to right: Zak, Kevin, and Devin.  I really like this picture.

IMG_3392

When we got back from Schmeeckle, Zak let me straighten his hair.  And it only took me an hour!

IMG_3419

The finished result.

Update on the guys across the hall:  I really don’t have an update.  They are actually pretty anti-social.

No comments:

Post a Comment